Monday, September 5, 2011
A Bozeman Weekend
Three thoughts are running through my head right now. First, how sore am I actually going to be tomorrow? Second, Bozeman Mountian Bike rides are not like Oklahoma rides. And third, when will Jake get home so we can eat! This three day weekend was packed with three rides in the Mountains of Montana. Saturday was a warm up, my first ride here. We went 4 miles on a not too steep singletrack by a creek. Sunday we went up a pretty steep trail, but the descent was my favorite I have ever done. Probably 5 miles total. And, today we went with a girl I work with and her husband up a steep trail that was difficult! That trail was about 7 miles up and 7 miles back. Jake and I got back and just plobbed down and didn't get up for awhile after. We were both tired. I am going to have to get use to the biking here! Tomorrow starts my third week at Heritage Christian School. It has been really great so far and the kids are wonderful. I learn something new from the kids everyday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me happy :) Glad you're enjoying Montana!
ReplyDelete