Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boom

My posts seem to be few and far between. I would like to thank Kimberly Oyler for reminding me to blog. Too easy to forget I guess. What's new in Bozeman? No snow. Yet. Just a smidge on the mountain tops. We had a few flakes yesterday, for maybe 5 mintues. My class was sitting at lunch, and I'm pretty sure Ms. Chelsea (my co-worker) and I were more excited than the kids. But, in anticipation of the snow, Jake gave me my Christmas present early......NEW SKIS!! Having a husband that works for retail is a win/lose deal. We get discounts on new clothes, ski/bike gear, but the down side is him working SO much.

I'm exciting about all the new things happening with our church. We have been doing lots of things in the community. The most recent was passing out candy downtown on Halloween. Thanksgiving we will be helping with the "Huffing for Stuffing" 5K run. It's a great group of people to be starting a church with and I'm excited to see where God takes us.

I'm pumped to see my family at Christmas. I think I'll start a countdown.......51 days!


Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment