Saturday, December 10, 2011

December!

The other day I was watching my kids play outside and I realized Montana kids have more fun. Not every kid gets to play in the snow and ice everyday, or eat icecycles as a part of their daily diet. Winter up here has been abnormal. Not as much snow as usual and it has been melting during the day. Good for driving, bad for skiing. 
  The month of December has been busy. We started the month going to a Brian Reagan show that brought lots of laughs and a good time with friends from church. We also went to the Christmas Stroll downtown and passed out hot chocolate with Venture Church. The next weekend we went skiing and went to a Christmas bowling party for Jake's work. This weekend we have another Christmas party and the Christmas program for my work on Monday.
Jake and I also decided to join an indoor climbing gym. I went to a lesson on Thursday to get refreshed in belaying and the gear, then we climbed. I'm excited about it.
Can't wait till Christmas! 13 days until my family gets here!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you today when I blogged about Christmas cookies! If you won't be in Lawrence for Christmas how will you enjoy your favorite peanut butter ritz cracker cookies? I'm glad things are going well for you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete